DEFI - Houillères de Cruéjouls
The expertise of a French manufacturer
DEFI - Houillères de Cruéjouls, a French manufacturer, has been putting its production capacities at the service of the building industry for the past 20 years, serving professionals and individuals alike. It has one site in the Isère department, and another in the Aveyron department, making a total covered area of 10,000 m² dedicated to the grinding, mixing and packaging of pigments, earth, lime and sands.
With its research and development laboratory, DEFI - Houillères de Cruéjouls offers complete innovative, tailored solutions for natural home decoration.
The company in figures
- 2 production sites
- 9,500 m² of storage area
- 1,200 tonnes of pigments in stock
- 2 mixers dedicated to pigments and mixtures
- 1 research and development laboratory for colorimetry, products, etc.
- 1 technical support and training department
- 1 sales network for metropolitan France
- Customised packaging - private label